We have many different essentials that we use while travelling, but the two most important are our Waeco CFX 95DZW which lives in the back of the Landcruiser, and our Weber Baby Q barbeque. We also have a Waeco CFX 50 which spends time either in the Landcruiser or the caravan, or in one of our other cars when we are not travelling.
We also never leave home without our Ryobi One+ system. Having multiple tools using just the one battery type is invaluable. We have the drill, chainsaw, angle grinder, vacuum and fans. We also have a leaf blower that we take if we think we will be somewhere that will need it. Being able to charge the batteries off either 12V or 240V is fantastic, so we can charge them as needed.
We love our tech, so tend to have a bit of it. Our iPhones and iPads keep us connected to the world, and our laptop is used when we need a bit of extra grunt, such as editing videos, photos and writing.
Photographs and video:
- Apple iPhone XS for on-the-go photos and video
- GoPro Hero 7 Black, for photos and video while on the move
- Canon EOS 400D camera, and oldy but still a goody
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro Drone
- Apple MacBook Pro, with 16GB RAM so it copes with all the video editing we need
- Apple iPad
- Adobe Premiere Pro and Premier Rush for editing all our YouTube videos
- iMovie for quick video editing
- Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop Express for photo editing
Fitness and adventure: